~FIND HAPPINESS IN ALL YOU DO ~

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I bet you've seen Kate Gosslin wearing those cute tee's !

I know you have, if you've seen that show on TLC Jon & Kate plus 8 ! Kate has wore a few of their cute products from Peacelovemom . check out their website here http://thelifetimesoftheperryfamily.blogspot.com/ The Perry Family blog has a great contest going on right now, go over and check it out. Also take some time to go to peacelovemom and see for yourself the wonderful tee shirts, jewelry, hats, bags and lots more cute and adorable products ! My favorite is a jewelry necklace that is the 23" charm chain ! Adorable ! I'll be hinting to my husband that this is exactly what I would love for my birthday ! Along with a little note with the website address ! Good luck to you if you take the opportunity to enter the contest ! I'm keeping my fingers crossed , the watermelon tee shirt is so darn cute !

No comments:

Post a Comment