~FIND HAPPINESS IN ALL YOU DO ~

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my slippers are completed !











What is this you say? Well it is the start of my new pair of slippers ! They are called the
POCKET BOOK SLIPPER. Here is where I found the pattern http://http://knitwits-heaven.tripod.com/pocket_book_slippers.htm So check it out and make yourself a pair. They are amazingly easy and so comfy warm to pad around the house in. I love them ! Like I said they are very easy to make , so my daughter wanted to try them. Both my girls recieved knitting supplies for Christmas and have already made scarfs. The oldest D is now attempting slippers and has finished her first one. I'm very proud of them ! Here is her cute little picture , of her knitting her slippers. I have become obssed with all things related to knitting ! I enjoy it so darn much. Right now I'm working on two more projects. One is for a slouchy hat that I bought the yarn for on Sat. I can't wait to get it going. I bought a beautiful yarn that is a bambo silk , in a sweet almond color. Yummy ! I love the feel of this yarn in my hands so much that I can not wait to wear the hat on my head ! Also I'm working on my very first pair of socks ! They are turning out amazing and i'm very pleased with them so far. I'll be posting pictures later. OH and if anyone that reads this could give me a bit of help. I need to figure out how to post the pictures within the text, not just at the top of the post. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks and have a terrific Tuesday ! I'll be knitting most of the day, although the kids will be home early due to a min. day at school for parent teacher conferences ! So I won't have much quiet. Then tonight we're all going out to dinner with family,friends at chilli's ! I'm lookin forward to it. See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment