1. One box of Lemon cake mix
2. one package of lemon Jello- gelatin
3. 1 1/2 cups of water
4. 1/3 cup oil
5. 3 eggs
6. 3 tablespoons of sugar
7. 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1. Mix first 5 ingredients together.
2. Pour into a greased bundt pan.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes at 350*degrees
4. Remove cake from bundt pan onto a plate
5. Pour lemon glaze over cake. Place in Refrigerator until ready to serve. Let come to room temp before cutting.
* LEMON GLAZE:
The juice of two lemons mixed with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Mix together with a fork to combine ! If lemons aren't sweet use a tad bit more powdered sugar.