~FIND HAPPINESS IN ALL YOU DO ~

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The love of a bag !


For the LOVE of a bag ! Oh my. I bought myself this bag ! Oh I am so in love with this buttery leather tote . I bought mine in white leather and when it arrived yesterday , I could hardly contain my excitement ! It's a Tommy Hilfiger Arden Foldover Crossbody. I can not say enough about this bag. It is so roomy ! There is great pockets inside to seperate things and organize, which I love. The leahter is outstanding, it's so super soft and creamy. The hand straps are just right, but then it also has the option of the shoulder strap ! It fits everything I need to put in my bag and then some extra room. Even my monthly/daily planner slides right in and doesn't peek out the top ! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! Just had to share my great find with all of you ! I am a bag lover, if you haven't noticed and I'm always on the look out for a prettier, roomier, better version of the perfect bag !

No comments:

Post a Comment