~FIND HAPPINESS IN ALL YOU DO ~

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Knitted Bliss





First off the top picture reads "EAT SLEEP KNIT" is beautiful rules to live by ! It hangs at my favorite knit shop in Modesto. I had to take a photo of it to share with everyone. I loved it that much. Now the second photo is of a great knitted bag that I knitted a couple weeks ago. It's a great catch all bag for the summer and I love the colors ! Goregous, not to mention the yarn is so soft and yummy. It's called "Noro and it's from Japan". How fabulous is that? Gotta love the simple pleasures. Now for the last picture. It is my first knitted sweater ! It turned out so good. I couldn't believe I actually knitted it all by myself ! woo hoo. You can do it too ! If your in need of help ask me, if you need a pattern to get started I'd be happy to help wiht that too. Enjoy simple pleasures that can make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment