~FIND HAPPINESS IN ALL YOU DO ~

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dreams, in the eyes of an Angel

As I Watch You Grow


Do you know how much you mean to me?
As you grow into what you will be.
You came from within, from just beneath my heart
it's there you'll always be though your own life will now start.
You're growing so fast it sends me a whirl,
With misty eyes I ask, Where's my little girl?
I know sometimes to you I seem harsh and so unfair,
But one day you will see, I taught you well because I care.
The next few years will so quickly fly,
With laughter and joy, mixed with a few tears to cry.
As you begin your growth to womanhood, this fact you must know,
You'll always be my source of pride, no matter where you go.
You must stand up tall and proud, within you feel no fear,
For all you dreams and goals, sit before you very near.
With god's love in your heart and the world by its tail,
You'll always be my winner, and victory will prevail.
For you this poem was written, with help from above,
To tell you in a rhythm of your Mother's heartfelt Love!

Love Felt Between A Mother And A Daughter


You are in my thoughts every day.
Although you are growing and learning your way 
I know when you're happy or having a bad day.
Just being your mom, I know your way.
I remember the days when you
would have all your baby dolls out, carry them & rocking them about
Our nightly ritual, forever in my head
of a story book, hugs & kisses,
All on your way to bed.
I wish, so often for many more moments with you
when you looked at me as if I were the
world to you!
So many times I rushed through this,  now wishing I hadn't
  O' how I wish you were little again
Although, I understand you have to grow up;
I still wish to reach out, and just stroke your hair.
without you giving me that look of "oh brother Mom"
there are times, when I wish, for just another of your sweet lil' words
"I love you , Mama"
perhaps I just need to tell you that it's okay for me to always
think of you as my baby girl
No matter how old you get.
Someday you will see when you are given 
such a precious gift  of becoming a mom,
to a new baby girl.
You will then see how much I truly cherish you


No comments:

Post a Comment